Here are my own solutions for some popular programming and computer science books or courses:
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (WIP)
- CIS 194: Introduction to Haskell
- C++ Primer (5th edition) (WIP)
- C Primer Plus (6th edition)
Here are some programs I made:
- A simple sudoku solver in C using a backtracking algorithm
- Ultimate tic-tac-toe, a variant of a classic game, written in Haskell
Feel free to send me any questions or death threats at
You can get my PGP public key here.
This site is built with hakyll and pandoc and is hosted generously on neocities. Source code of this website available here.