Here are my own solutions for some popular programming and computer science books or courses:
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (WIP)
- C Primer Plus (6th edition)
- C++ Primer (5th edition) (WIP)
- CIS 194: Introduction to Haskell
Here are some programs I made:
- A simple sudoku solver using a backtracking algorithm
- Ultimate tic-tac-toe, a variant of a classic game
Feel free to send me any questions or death threats at email@example.com
You can get my PGP public key here.
This site is built with hakyll and pandoc and is hosted generously on neocities. Source code of this website available here.