Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
Here are my owns solutions for the popular Strucure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (SICP). 🧙♂️
1. Building Abstractions with Procedures
2. Building Abstractions with Data
3. Modularity, Objects, and State
4. Metalinguistic Abstraction
5. Computing with Registers Machines
- Work in progress!
- I use mit-scheme for most exercises as intended in the SICP book. Exception is made for the exercises about the picture language where I used racket with this cool package.
- If you have any suggestions or questions, send me an email at email@example.com